Sold: Gaba's Align 450 pro with beastx! BNF!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Howdy folks

I have a BNF Align 450 Pro with beastx for sale . The heli is in perfect flying condition. It has flown with me for a while now . I serviced it quite regularly .. I am moving on to other bigger birds so selling this away now.

The bird is bone stock with

ds410's on cyclic, align blades, ds520 tail servo and align motor and align esc

It's got a dfc head and dfc main bearing block on it. Swash is old pro swash

Tail blades are Kbdd blades
Beastx is beastx v3 with spektrum satellite adapter
Dsmx satellite.
Batteries (6)
Thor 2200
Voltz 2200 65C
Nano tech 45C 2200 (2)
Turnigy 2200 30C (2)

In the pic the batteries are from left to right in the order of the usage .. Nano techs having barely 10 cycles on them while turnigies have 70+ cycles but hold charge like a champ and fly beautifully!

TONS OF SPARES !

4 working ds410 spare cyclic servos
Main gears
Spare One way bearing (installed on a stripped gear)
Torque tube Align hardened torque tube gears front and back and white ones
New landing skids full
New align blade grip (1) and dfc linkages
Feathering shafts
Main shafts
Bearings
Plastic frame parts
Servo horns
Brand new ds410 metal and plastic gear replacement kits

Etc etc

You name it. You'll get a ton of stuff . Barely will you have to buy any expensive spare in case of a crash

Blades you see in the pics aren't listed as a sale item but you'll get them as they are cheapo fiberglass an carbon fibre blades that need balancing and CG-Ing very carefully before flying .. So nothing I am charging for

Canopy has cracks on it. Yes it has crashed and yes it has been repaired with CA so it retains its shape very well.. Just scarred.

I am not gonna lie by saying I haven't crashed this bird. This hobby is such that birds crash. Question is have I built it and rebuilt it well with quality parts making sure all fits and works well.. ? YES! And With confidence I can say that

I loved this bird and flew it for a while. Learnt a lot on it. I need to move on..

The bird comes perfectly setup. You'll not need to change a thing on it and it'll fly like a beauty !

What I am asking is $$SOLD SOLD SOLD OBO .. Let me know . Paypal only

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

image-2840936681.jpg

image-717712368.jpg

image-1294282556.jpg

image-1205659896.jpg

image-112057482.jpg

image-1198584231.jpg

image-1686055239.jpg

image-1504868046.jpg

image-3640378705.jpg

image-442282132.jpg

image-3489155206.jpg

image-1389881509.jpg

image-2778867033.jpg

image-4018388253.jpg

image-1880535344.jpg

image-3850805013.jpg

image-597176187.jpg

image-1967301739.jpg

image-2429388854.jpg

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
WTF? I thought you were keeping this one? In one of your last posts, you stated that you didn't want anything smaller than a 450... Are you getting bias towards the larger 600+ helis now? Totally giving up on the <500?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
WTF? I thought you were keeping this one? In one of your last posts, you stated that you didn't want anything smaller than a 450... Are you getting bias towards the larger 600+ helis now? Totally giving up on the <500?

Something is in the works :D upgrading. Gotta have a heli this size. But just moving to a different bird :)

Adam

its nice to keep them in the family. maybe one of these days tony will get one again lol. the beastx really looks awesome for setup. all done tgrough the gyro not tx

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
its nice to keep them in the family. maybe one of these days tony will get one again lol. the beastx really looks awesome for setup. all done tgrough the gyro not tx

Exactly.. So all he will have to do is literally just bind it and make sure it's all working. Lol though I still recommend doing setup once more :D

Even subtrimms are all stored in the beastx so he should get zero pitch right off the bat :)

canongraphy

I think canography wants this pm him.
Adam bud you are a wise man! absolutely I wanted this, I mean how often can you get a bird blessed by Gaba the Great! LOL
I am so excited can't wait to get it.

Howdy folks

I have a BNF Align 450 Pro with beastx for sale . The heli is in perfect flying condition. It has flown with me for a while now . I serviced it quite regularly .. I am moving on to other bigger birds so selling this away now.

The bird is bone stock with

ds410's on cyclic, align blades, ds520 tail servo and align motor and align esc

It's got a dfc head and dfc main bearing block on it. Swash is old pro swash

Tail blades are Kbdd blades
Beastx is beastx v3 with spektrum satellite adapter
Dsmx satellite.
Batteries (6)
Thor 2200
Voltz 2200 65C
Nano tech 45C 2200 (2)
Turnigy 2200 30C (2)

In the pic the batteries are from left to right in the order of the usage .. Nano techs having barely 10 cycles on them while turnigies have 70+ cycles but hold charge like a champ and fly beautifully!

TONS OF SPARES !

4 working ds410 spare cyclic servos
Main gears
Spare One way bearing (installed on a stripped gear)
Torque tube Align hardened torque tube gears front and back and white ones
New landing skids full
New align blade grip (1) and dfc linkages
Feathering shafts
Main shafts
Bearings
Plastic frame parts
Servo horns
Brand new ds410 metal and plastic gear replacement kits

Etc etc

You name it. You'll get a ton of stuff . Barely will you have to buy any expensive spare in case of a crash

Blades you see in the pics aren't listed as a sale item but you'll get them as they are cheapo fiberglass an carbon fibre blades that need balancing and CG-Ing very carefully before flying .. So nothing I am charging for

Canopy has cracks on it. Yes it has crashed and yes it has been repaired with CA so it retains its shape very well.. Just scarred.

I am not gonna lie by saying I haven't crashed this bird. This hobby is such that birds crash. Question is have I built it and rebuilt it well with quality parts making sure all fits and works well.. ? YES! And With confidence I can say that

I loved this bird and flew it for a while. Learnt a lot on it. I need to move on..

The bird comes perfectly setup. You'll not need to change a thing on it and it'll fly like a beauty !

What I am asking is $$SOLD SOLD SOLD OBO .. Let me know . Paypal only

nice deal Jeff, would have jumped at that myself if i was in the states, sweet heli
Thanks Kev! yea I am pumped!

Sold to canongraphy! thanks Bud

Exactly.. So all he will have to do is literally just bind it and make sure it's all working. Lol though I still recommend doing setup once more :D

Even subtrimms are all stored in the beastx so he should get zero pitch right off the bat :)

You rock Gaba, had you not listed this I was going to order a new one...glad I didn't you saved me $$$
even though I had to giveup my first and second born to get it quickly....wait I have no children...don't tell! LOL
Anyway i'm glad I was able to make it happen in time to grab this up.
And it already has RC-Help decals! how cool is that??

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
I want make any funny comments but I will say this, this bird has been to the brink of death twice and Gaba brought it back. Be lucky you got it this was his prize for the longest. I am shocked he even sold it. I know I couldn't if it was mine with all it went through.

canongraphy

I want make any funny comments but I will say this, this bird has been to the brink of death twice and Gaba brought it back. Be lucky you got it this was his prize for the longest. I am shocked he even sold it. I know I couldn't if it was mine with all it went through.

I understand Matthias, and yes I am happy he sold it, I plan to keep it going a long while myself, and hopefully learn a lot and grow with it as Gaba did.
We all get attached to our "toys" if you will and all kidding aside I plan to really enjoy it. :)

Tony

Staff member
If you only knew what this heli has been though. From getting lost in a field for two weeks to having the ever loving HELL beat out of it with a cricket bat and losing the 3GX just to find it stuck to the top of the wall, you just inherited the most interesting helicopter in the world from Rc-Help.com hahaha.

And you guys are right, I do need a new heli that is smaller that I can just toss a battery into and fly. But that is not going to happen for a LONG time. I'm pretty much done flying for the most part. No time, no money.

Top Bottom