Micro GABA 130x

Tony

Staff member
This is pretty cool. I really want one of these helis. Just spent more money on another server though to clear up all of these issues we are having though. Members first.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yeah I was drooling over it... Lol.. But I am saving my pennies right now after the 130x bling stuff coming in as I just walked into an AMAZING OUT OF THIS WRLD deal on another Vibe 50.. Guy at the field wants to sell.. Full heli frame and a half plus parts and engine for a bare 200 bucks! And I am just not missing on that deal. There is gonna be some explaning when wife sees another big one, but believe me , its comin!

Question is.. does it NEED xtreme metal main shaft. if so.. thats a bummer I just ordered Xtreme blades for mains and tails and also ordered their solid main shaft.. carbon. I am not a fan of metal main shaft on my beaters.. it just bends on the first major crash

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
Your wife was pissed off when you had my heli in the house. And it wasnt' even yours. I have a feeling you are going to be castrated over this one...

heli-maniac

yes it has to use the metal main shaft
you got look at it this way how many feathering and tail shafts have you put in yours im still on the ones that came in the heli
there is no wait to the heli to bend parts
i would say if you crash it that hard then you will be putting alot more than a main shaft in it
your going to love the Extreme blades

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yeah see the thing is, I put a metal shaft in my mcpx.. And my third crash the main shaft was bent... And yes that was a brushless mcpx. So yeah more power than stock but this one will have that too. Plus like now I have put feathering shafts (like 4 ) and tail rods ( like 2) in there till now in the course of its life but haven't put one main shaft in with the carbon. As even if it cracks , you can go with it but it'll always be true. ;)

I will see what I can do. Ill upgrad what I have coming my way first. And then try another. A small bird that can improve my auto skills ... Does not sound like a bad idea ;)

Last edited:

heli-maniac

it will only do very little autos the blades just dont have the wait to keep the head speed up for very long

or maybe i just cant do them right

Last edited:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
You'll be pushing pretty hard negative into the wind to make them windmill. Then flair right at 1 ft off.. Any higher will bleed fast.. :)

I m no expert in real life only in theory lmao. Haven't done one successful intentional auto yet. It's all been ok my old nitro when engine decided to die when I was inverted lol.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Man. That motor isn't here yet :( I am hoping otday it shows up.

My father in law has been in the hospital so I wasn't able to put my upgrades on the heli yet either. Today I am going to hopefully do that. And I will post what I did and if it worked ;)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

heli-maniac

well hope every things ok with the father in law . what motor was it you are getting . im thinking on getting a spin 8800 to try .
i m waiting on parts my self . found i trashed one of the Rakon tail blade grips knocked the ball loose on it may be the little bit of wag i was getting . so putting the stock ones back on till my microheli ones get here. i also got the parts heli all put together and set up it flies really well for almost all stock i put the o rings on it and a ds 35 .

Top Bottom