FUN FLY EVENT this saturday.. Who's coming!! ??

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey guys and gals ..

Planning on going to the Aero Hobbies Fun Fly event here in Texas? If not.. YOU SHOULD!! :) Its an awesome fun fly event!!!

I am going to be there Saturday. Hope to see some of y'all there!! :)

here is the Aero hobbies website:: New Page 2

CHECK IT OUT!!!! :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
iT is this weekend.. Friday and Saturday.. I am just going Saturday.. Man! you should come!

murankar

Staff member
If a lot of RCH guys are going to go I will make every effort to go. Still not sure though, I got the wife to convince.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Was going over my vibe that I have just fixed after a crash .... The no idle up crash.

Everything is set. Beastx is programmed with my new align 610 servos . Throttle servo is changed to a super fast align 620... Guess what happened ..

Going over everything I just found out that the tail output shaft is out of round. No way I am turning on this heli with that tail shaft! I am so frustrated ...
Trying to find that shaft with some guy locally of someone wants to sell me a used even just shaft .. Or......

I am grounded .... Then I'll only have my 450 and my 130x(if I can rebuild that stupid thing) in the fun fly...

Ohh what happened to the 130x... It freaked out as one aervo locked up in the air and slammed itself almost full throttle into concrete and bent every shaft known to a 130x man. It's servos are toast.. Did a rebuild withe one new and rear old servos it just didn't wanna fly.

Just got two more servos yesterday and a new frame. Time for a total revamp. Hopefully it'll behave so I can at least have a second heli if that's what it's gonna be lol

A whole another type of "grounded" ughh.

Tony

Staff member
You are just not having any luck Gaba lol. Hope you get them back together for the fun fly.

Top Bottom