FBL Gyro Frozen AR?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hello, can a AR7200BX freeze up on you? I mean the AR is stuck on normal mode. When I switch from normal to stunt, nothing happens. No increase in rpm or decrease.All other functions works. The arrow on the TX "DX6i" moves from normal to stunt and the monitor shows movement but still nothing. I was wondering if it's the TX or the switch for the modes went bad. How do I tell? Hope this makes sense.

Tony

Staff member
In your throttle curve, have you set a flat curve in there? If so, what are the two curves you have?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yes Tony, I have a flat curve set at 95 on the Tarot 450 and 85 on the Gaui X3. The other curves I have both at 0/25/50/75/100

Tony

Staff member
Do you happen to run a governor? Also, go into your monitor menu and see if you are getting the correct values in the Tx. You may also want to set the endpoints in your ESC. Just turn the Tx on and set it to full throttle. Turn the helicopter on and wait for the first two initialization beeps then lower the throttle all the way down.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
No gov. is being used on either heli Tony. I'm going to try what you suggested but I was also thinking about reset both AR and also reset my TX to default. Just start all over again and see what happens. The TX is old and had problems with thumb roller and now this.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Tony. 1 out of 2 aint bad, i heard meatloaf say once or twice :). Seriously the Tarot seems like it's back to normal, I'll find out tomorrow when i test flight, on the other hand the gaui, it diidn't work. My servo are stuck on 46/48/50/75/100 which is fine for take off but stunt mode or landing will be a different story. Now what can it be? ESC "Yep 45a" or AR.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Tony. 1 out of 2 aint bad, i heard meatloaf say once or twice :). Seriously the Tarot seems like it's back to normal, I'll find out tomorrow when i test flight, on the other hand the gaui, it diidn't work. My servo are stuck on 46/48/50/75/100 which is fine for take off but stunt mode or landing will be a different story. Now what can it be? ESC "Yep 45a" or AR.

I forgot to mention the TX works fine on the simulator.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Sorry for not explaining my self very well. Both helis have ar7200BX. First AR has pitch curve set @ 46/48/50/75/100 on normal and when i try to switch to stunt mode which I have set @ 0/25/50/75/100 the servos are reading 46/48/50/75/100. Second AR pitch curve is set @ 0/25/50/75/100 even though it shows 46/48/50/75/100 and stunt mode the same 0/25/50/75/100. I hope this will help some.

Tony

Staff member
I think I"m quite confused lol. If you are changing the F Mode setting, then it should be going to the corresponding pitch curve and throttle curve. I must be missing something here. (long day at work, so I may just be over looking something...)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Nahhh Tony, your not overlooking things. I'm not very good at explaining details and I will confuse you,sorry! I'm just going to keep switching around ESC,AR, settings or even just reset everything and just start all over again.

Top Bottom