Froza 450 canopy

trainrider06

Cool! Pretty crafty man! Is that some sort of program you use to set that up with?
I've seen these wraps that companies use to cover whole cars and stuff.
Wonder when canopy wraps will become available?
That might be a million dollar idea! :)

heli-maniac

I didnt make it I had it made cant remember the company that did it they are in Canada and only have them for the 550 and 700 booms
they had a few styles to choose from .
I had some made from a local company back when I had my Outrage Fusion 50 I have a post some were here on that company
Same place did my Decals for my DX8 . I think its www.stickitdesigns.com
Dont know about trying to wrap a canopy . But have sen a few Hydro Dipped and thats pretty cool

Last edited:

heli-maniac

Here is the one Stick it designs did for my Outrage Velocity 50 they even have it on their web site under the boom wraps

SB Velocity 50.jpg

trainrider06

Here is the one Stick it designs did for my Outrage Velocity 50 they even have it on their web site under the boom wraps

Man that looks awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

I didnt make it I had it made cant remember the company that did it they are in Canada and only have them for the 550 and 700 booms
they had a few styles to choose from .
I had some made from a local company back when I had my Outrage Fusion 50 I have a post some were here on that company
Same place did my Decals for my DX8 . I think its Welcome to Stick It Designs - Sample Slogan
Dont know about trying to wrap a canopy . But have sen a few Hydro Dipped and thats pretty cool

Thanks for the link Jesse! Looks like they do any tail boom there...pretty cool radio wraps too!

Top Bottom