Frosty lunchbreak flying

Slobberdog

Nice flight there Lee, nice looking field you got there to fly in, weather looks a bit better than it has been down here today

Lee

Thanks Kev, that was from three days ago though. Now its wet and cold. But the forecast looks good for the next few days.

wolfman76

great flying there lee just couldn't get use to the video not having any sound guess i have gotten spoiled ..... lol

Graham Lawrie

Could not hear anything but the flying was good:) And we are now past Baltic up here, its freezing ma baws off or brass monkeys now:)

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
I thought I had caught up with you. Now I realize that there is much more ground to cover. You've got skills, Mate!

Lee

Thanks for the big up mate. It was tough to get the old fingers moving in the freezing weather, but all good fun :)

Lee

Another frosty Sunday with icy wind. Had my camera woman (wife) to film me this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

Thanks mate,
Having only had the batteries for a couple of weeks, I haven't seen any difference in performance.

Derek

That was really great, Lee! Really smooth! Thumbs up to your wife for the camera work! She did very well!

pvolcko

Nice flight, Lee! Did you have a gaggle of people yelling "lower" back there or was that a game being played? :)

Lee

Thanks guys,
The local Rugby team was playing behind me.
Celias hands were frozen solid after filming. Lucky for her the ipod battery ran out half way through the first flight. :D

Lee

Different location, a bit sunnier, but celias fingers still can't cope with a whole flight :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Slobberdog

Hey Lee I bet Celia is suffering with the cold, bet its been a bit warmer in Spain, good flying though fella,

Top Bottom