Front yard cruzin

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:eek1: I had one battery left to use up from this morning session so I took the heli out front to burn that battery up. Just goofing off flying over my man made canyon :lmao: [video=youtube_share;TsBlJHWvJgM]https://youtu.be/TsBlJHWvJgM[/video]

Tony

Staff member
How are you posting the video links? Are you hitting the URL button in the box, or is it wrapping the url tags on it's own? It's supposed to wrap the video tags automatically and unless you guys are forcing it not to, there is something wrong. Let me know how you are putting the link in your post.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
How are you posting the video links? Are you hitting the URL button in the box, or is it wrapping the url tags on it's own? It's supposed to wrap the video tags automatically and unless you guys are forcing it not to, there is something wrong. Let me know how you are putting the link in your post.

Hey there Tony. All I do is transfer the video to you-tube. When the video is ready to publish, all I do is hit the share section, copy the video then paste it on the site. I've been doing that all the time. Hope this makes sense and helpful.

Tony

Staff member
Sorry about the issue guys, I have fixed it. Somehow all plugin's were disabled. All good now though.

Top Bottom