Friggin weather.....

Tony

Staff member
I don't want to hear anyone say anything about the weather. You could be here dealing with this crap... It's been like this for well over a month. Talk about suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310843905.974573.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Hey, 3 bars is doing good out here lol. And what's bad about the weather? I live in the planes, not in a desert lmao. We are only supposed to be about 93 as a high, yet it's been over a month with straight 100* heat. It SUCKS!

jamiem

Hey, 3 bars is doing good out here lol. And what's bad about the weather? I live in the planes, not in a desert lmao. We are only supposed to be about 93 as a high, yet it's been over a month with straight 100* heat. It SUCKS!

Swap! It's been blowing a gale for the past 3 and a half months here, it's currently the height of summer, yet it's 61 degrees and raining. I'm sick of it and want out!

Lee

Jamiem. I live in Tarifa Spain famous for being one of the windiest places in Europe. We have 40+mph regularly. last year when i started flying helis, my little 450 sat in the house everyday waiting to get some airtime. Now i have a 600 so i get out a bit more :D

Tony

Staff member
Swap! It's been blowing a gale for the past 3 and a half months here, it's currently the height of summer, yet it's 61 degrees and raining. I'm sick of it and want out!

Send that stuff my way man. We are in desperate need of rain out here. But, at least I can get out and fly whenever I want lol. Wind here is usually about 10mph or less every day. Too bad everything is broken lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCD

Glencairn Drone
In ohio, the winds are 0-5mph from 0800-1100. Once noon comes, it starts to get windier. It is usually 70-80 degrees here.

Frigging Freezing here was only 3C yesterday and -2C overnight and 9C the day before and been raining all week, think Today will be about 10-12C and Rain.Windy 40km NNW

Tony

Staff member
I guess the literal term would be freezing lol. Here in the states, we get down below 0*F every winter. Even colder up north. Oh man, just thinking abotu that cold makes me smile lol. Because it's STILL over a bill here, adn there is no end in site.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Frigging Freezing here was only 3C yesterday and -2C overnight and 9C the day before and been raining all week, think Today will be about 10-12C and Rain.Windy 40km NNW

Well that's what you get for living down under!! J/K! Yup, literally freezing down there :biggrin1:

Top Bottom