Fresh Can, Freah Pot

Tony

Staff member
OMG, is there anything better than that first pot, that first cup of coffee out of a freshly opened can? Oh man, who needs a woman... Okay I do, and it's not quite that good, but it's damn close lmao. I just cracked open a fresh can of Black Silk, and have it brewing right now. It will be done before I'm done writing this... I can smell it, I want it, I need it... hahahaha. Obsessed much? hehe. I love coffee

Tony

Staff member
Tea? Tea has no body. Tea is made from a leaf, Coffee is made from a Fruit seed hehe.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well guys have you had your coffee today? I finally had mine around noon. I was up late again last night! I was in a truck stop in London, On Canada. I hate Canadian coffee! It's always so week! I mean what do people see in Tim Hortins? YUCK! I like there mint chocolate ice cap with wiped cream though!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well, good morning guys! I hope everyone is having a great morning. Mine is much better than yesterdays was. To start with I'm filling my tastbudds with the flavor of chocolate raspberry coffee with a touch of French venilla! Great way to start the day! My thoughts this morning are, first am I going to make it home in time to get to the air base by 5 for set up for the show? Hmmm. Second, my new T Maxx should be at my door today. Oh Ya! My new little micro copter came yesterday. I'll be doing a wright up on it when I get it set up! It's made by Griffin. They make acc. for things like I pads, I pods, and I phones. This little bugger is controlled using my I pad. Should be fun! Lol

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
Morning Seb.. I have two cups of coffee this morning and now my hair is tingling. They were Folgers Classic with a extra scoop. I'm off today so I needed a extra kick. :banana:

By the way Target has a coaxial heli about 14" long with a tailrotor on sale for $79.00 you can controll it with iPad, iPhone, and Android.

Last edited:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Here is the video!

Check out this video on YouTube:

Sent from my iPad

It is too funny!

:semi-twins:

Last edited by a moderator:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well stopped on the way home yesterday at the coffee store. I bought a new blend. It's call venicien blend it's ok I guess. little week though. I usually get dark gentlemen. But they were out of it. It's sort of like French roast with out the French. Lol. Oh well, I'll mix a little expresso in it? Hahahaha.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Good morning! Has I sit here having a great cup of coffee with my breakfast, I'm thinking that right next door, in the store of this truck stop, is the worst cup of coffee I have ever had! Lol. One of those powdered coffee machine! Yuck! I'm looking at our sight wondering where everyone has been the last few days? I hope you all are out flying. I hope everyone has a great day!

Wanaero

To tell you the truth, i am one of those people who hate coffee, tea or even anything that contains caffeine. Haha
So i would not know that feeling you have while having breakfast with a cup of coffee.
All i ever had for breakfast was either orange juice or simply plain water.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
To tell you the truth, i am one of those people who hate coffee, tea or even anything that contains caffeine. Haha
So i would not know that feeling you have while having breakfast with a cup of coffee.
All i ever had for breakfast was either orange juice or simply plain water.

You've gat to get with it man. Feel the buzz! Lol

Top Bottom