Removed: Free to good home

bigone5500

Just pay shipping. I have the cart that it goes on top if interested.

Attachments

• 20211004_164842.jpg
    20211004_164842.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 8

RandyDSok

Well, I would send a PM if I could figure out how to. :)

On a standard desktop PC ( ie Windows )... hover over the username just below their avatar ... a popup will show up and click on start a conversation. ... Conversation, PM ( private message), DM ( direct message) are all the same thing just using different names in case you were not aware of that. The primary difference being that a "conversation" can actually be had with a group of people and isn't limited to a single person like the other two.

Pro_Stock

"Follow" and "Ignore" are all that pops up.
Must be one of those "You ain't been here long enough to do that, boy" type of thing.
Not a big deal, I guess. I'll just wait for the OP to check this thread.
Thanks for trying to help.

Tony

Staff member
You have to have 10 posts in order to send PM's (conversations). It should update soon if it hasn't already as you now have 10 posts.

bigone5500

After some thought, if shipping this thing is going to be a pain in my a$$, then I may just chunk it. Meaning if I have to haul it 30 miles and deal with some freight company it's not worth my time.

Pro_Stock

After some thought, if shipping this thing is going to be a pain in my a$$, then I may just chunk it. Meaning if I have to haul it 30 miles and deal with some freight company it's not worth my time.
Maybe give it to some kid in an electronics class at a local school?
I would have loved getting a scope free when I was in school.

OK, that was when we used rocks and chalk for the display but still...

bigone5500

I wonder if I could donate it to the local votech? They have an excellent instrumentation course. Not sure if they accept this stuff that is so old.

Tony

Staff member
Jared, if you are not going to give it to a school, hit me up in a PM. I would love to play around with it, and I'm sure we can work something out.

Top Bottom