Free at last

Westy

LEGEND
Sorry to hear the news Ken..... You will find the "Right Mix" ..... get into some clubs and stuff ... you might meet a nice lass that "LOVES TO FLY, Easy on the eye, low milage and is laid back and enjoys life!"

Meet Westy the Adventurer:
Me and mine have been in for 17 years .... been a rough ride at times, but the best thing we ever did was move to Australia for 9 years away from all of our families. We made a pact together (Well I basically told her .... if you are not prepared to give this 5 years, don't bother coming... I will do this on my own). that was 3 days after our first child was born! ......

She knows I will never change my spots and I informed her in the beginning that if she had fantasies of fixing me ... or changing me ... then.... "See that big wooden thing with the handle on it? .... I ain't locked and you are free to use it anytime you like" :).....

We are best mates and go through thick and thin together, we are strong because we stuck out those sticky times when family would normally interfere or intervene ..... and we became our own internal support network. Just like good Bourbon.... Good things take time .... Fantastic things ... well they take a little longer! I would never trader her for the world!

wolfman76

Sorry to hear the news Ken..... You will find the "Right Mix" ..... get into some clubs and stuff ... you might meet a nice lass that "LOVES TO FLY, Easy on the eye, low milage and is laid back and enjoys life!"

Meet Westy the Adventurer:
Me and mine have been in for 17 years .... been a rough ride at times, but the best thing we ever did was move to Australia for 9 years away from all of our families. We made a pact together (Well I basically told her .... if you are not prepared to give this 5 years, don't bother coming... I will do this on my own). that was 3 days after our first child was born! ......

She knows I will never change my spots and I informed her in the beginning that if she had fantasies of fixing me ... or changing me ... then.... "See that big wooden thing with the handle on it? .... I ain't locked and you are free to use it anytime you like" :).....

We are best mates and go through thick and thin together, we are strong because we stuck out those sticky times when family would normally interfere or intervene ..... and we became our own internal support network. Just like good Bourbon.... Good things take time .... Fantastic things ... well they take a little longer! I would never trader her for the world!

:sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::warning::warning::warning::warning: what you just read may make you a lil teary eyed and gushy please read at your own risk!!!!! lol j/k but that was real heart felt westy but so true me n my lady arent exactly like you n yours but hey it works (most of the time)... HEY KEN I SAY YOU BUY YOURSELF A NICE NEW BIG TOY TO CELEBRATE lol and as everyone has said the right one will come along someday and usually when you least expect it... until then enjoy your freedom...

Diederik

Sounds like my first wife, married for 8 months and that was that, met my current wife 21 years ago, 2 awesome kids later still going strong, she looked after me for 3 years, 2 of those in hospital and 1 at home where according to several doctors i should have died twice, 46 operations later, going from comfortable to totally down and out financially, back to comfortable, hell, she really looks after me.

Hobbywise she supports all the RC stuff me and the boys do, the only comment is "if you can afford it, go for it"

Stambo

Sounds like my first wife, married for 8 months and that was that, met my current wife 21 years ago, 2 awesome kids later still going strong, she looked after me for 3 years, 2 of those in hospital and 1 at home where according to several doctors i should have died twice, 46 operations later, going from comfortable to totally down and out financially, back to comfortable, hell, she really looks after me.

Hobbywise she supports all the RC stuff me and the boys do, the only comment is "if you can afford it, go for it"

Sounds like you're a very lucky man. :)

Diederik

Sounds like you're a very lucky man. :)
One of the rare extremely lucky ones. i do think that what helps hobby wise is that whatever I spend on hobbys I give to her to spend. That is why I fly chinese, I spend Align money but I am getting chinese products LOL

Ken Jackson

:sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::warning::warning::warning::warning: what you just read may make you a lil teary eyed and gushy please read at your own risk!!!!! lol j/k but that was real heart felt westy but so true me n my lady arent exactly like you n yours but hey it works (most of the time)... HEY KEN I SAY YOU BUY YOURSELF A NICE NEW BIG TOY TO CELEBRATE lol and as everyone has said the right one will come along someday and usually when you least expect it... until then enjoy your freedom...

Well feeling a little sad and lonely I ventured into an electronics store. You thought I was gonna say I bought another Heli. Almost, I bought a Sony 1500 watt a/v receiver. Then I needed some speakers so I walked out with 4 Polk-audio tower speakers, Polk center channel speaker and a 100 watt 10" Polk sub woofer. Man this thing is bad azz.

And the sound coming off a Blu ray disk, OMG. So tonight my daughter and son-in-law are going to spend the night. We are going to watch The Hobbit in 3D and my new surround system ought to be pretty good. The 3D on my 47" LG is really good. Some movies better then others but Avatar in 3D with surround.

Then Sunday I am taking them to their first NHRA top fuel drag races in Chicago. Wow I have a lot of obsessions don't I, Lol

Ken

I'm jealous of the sound system!!
I have the new TV and some 3D movies just blow me away on it, but really need that nice surround sound system!
Maye sorry to hear about the loss, but heads up and it sounds like you're on a winner with some alone time, and time with the kids!!
Go the drags! Trying to get tickets for the next drags here.... one of my resellers races, so keen to head out and try get in the pits etc

Ken Jackson

Couldn't believe I got this picture. She was trying to get to the pits I kinda just asked can I get your picture please. When she turned around I grabbed her and pulled her in tight. Courtney Force, priceless.

Ken

IMG_6998.JPG

IMG_6998.JPG

wolfman76

She is the daughter of John Force and she also races Funny Cars...and Karubah she is handy looking. lol[/QUO
You forgot to mention the legend john force he has raced the legend shirley modowny the first lady to ever race top fuel dragsters and has beat some of the best herself john force use to drive the castrol gtx funny car here are a few photos i found...
john force and his wife and daughters.jpgjohn and courtney force.jpgred castrol gtx funny car.jpg

john force and his wife and daughters.jpg

john and courtney force.jpg

red castrol gtx funny car.jpg

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
She is the daughter of John Force and she also races Funny Cars...and Karubah she is handy looking. lol[/QUO
You forgot to mention the legend john force he has raced the legend shirley modowny the first lady to ever race top fuel dragsters and has beat some of the best herself john force use to drive the castrol gtx funny car here are a few photos i found...
View attachment 7069View attachment 7070View attachment 7071

Thats right! but the best PIC of all is her with KEN..lol

Tony

Staff member
Yup, she is the daughter of one of the best funny car drivers of all time. I have had the pleasure of meeting a lot of them, Don Garlits, John Force, Shirley Muldowney and many others. Meeting Don was awesome hearing some of the stories from back in the day. I do miss those days.

Ken Jackson

I was worried the reference to an American legend might not be known world over. But she is smokin hot. About 5'4" (1.75 m) 105 pounds (47.5 Kg) and all the curves in the right places. I recorded the race I saw live. Was playing it back and they did a thing on Courtney at the gym with her personal trainer. She is a bad azz!

But she's younger then both my daughters, Lol

Ken

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention she drives a car down the track at 320 mph (525 Km).

- - - Updated - - -

And her corporate sponsor Is Traxxas, manufacturer of high end RC controls.

Last edited:

Derek

Maybe my helicopter hobby helped a little but I finally broke up with my girlfriend of almost 5 years. Great sex but she was the meanest person and loved to argue. She was very effective at it. I am reserved and don't react in anger almost ever. She has no problem lashing out and reacts with out thinking. Definite clash of personalities which I pointed out a couple of years ago but she was determined to change me and get me to marry her.

Damn I've been through a ringer but I prevailed and couldn't be happier.

Bought my first RC Plane today.

OK I like this forum Tony, I needed to vent and shout to the world, Lol.
Ken

Dude....I just found this thread! Sounds like a real crappy relationship. I'm glad to hear that you are happier and away from the conflict. I hope you have a great time with your new rc plane. What plane is it?

Ken Jackson

Dude....I just found this thread! Sounds like a real crappy relationship. I'm glad to hear that you are happier and away from the conflict. I hope you have a great time with your new rc plane. What plane is it?

Beast 3D. Lots of fun to fly and my Heli flying is improving since flying a plane. Flying nose in not so scary anymore and sharp bank corners with the plane has made my Heli sharp bank turns much better and less scary

Ken

Westy

LEGEND
yah ... conflict .... just sucks you dry and leaves you drained all the time. The worst part is goin home from work. Yu never know what mood they will be in and egg shell mode all the time sucks as far as enjoying life goes!

Last edited:
Top Bottom