General Free advertising

Tony

Staff member
And I know what that forum is lol. But they got the URL wrong, but they will still find me haha.

Thanks for posting that. I'm glad to see others are helping us out!

KLA

Yep, that's the reason I posted it. Your videos are very helpful and it's nice to get some recognition for it. Especially when it's from another forum.

Tony

Staff member
You know, I caught hell doing that flybar video back in the day. Then I made a new flybar video this year and I really caught hell for it. And right now, it's my most view video in the last 28 days. lol. Of course people are complaining now that I'm doing too many quad videos hahaha. ,

KLA

I wouldn't worry too much about what people think. People will complain no matter what you do. They're never happy.

Tony

Staff member
Oh trust me, I know lmao. I have tried to please everyone all the time, and it always ends badly. So now, I just do what I want (need) to do and those that are not happy will get over it lol.

trainrider06

Nothing wrong with revisiting old heli's people still fly them (including me) even though they are so much more work than a FBL heli getting the head set up.
People starting out on those old heli's all the time, and it's a good lead into the site.

KLA

Nothing wrong with revisiting old heli's people still fly them (including me) even though they are so much more work than a FBL heli getting the head set up.
People starting out on those old heli's all the time, and it's a good lead into the site.

Yep! I still have 5 helis with a flybar and still fly them. Maybe not quite as much as my FBL helis, but they do still get some airtime.

Top Bottom