Setups fpv solutions

Tony

Staff member
That is going to depend on what kind of setup you are wanting to run. If you don't mind running some wires from your head to a Rx, get the Base goggles from Fatshark. However if you want an all in one unit, get the Attitudes or Predator V2's. The predator will be far less expensive with a smaller display, but will work. Base is better, but doesn't have a Rx module in it which makes it much lighter. The Dominator V2's are pretty good as well, but you are looking at about $450+ just for the goggles and Rx.

And for Tx, I would only suggest the 5.8ghz immersionrc Tx's. 600mw is good, but over kill for most people. 250mw will do you just fine. In fact, if you are not going long range, you can get by with a 25mw just to get your feet wet in FPV.

Tasajara

The HeadPlay HD FPV goggles are looking pretty sweet with a 72° viewing angle and with a 5.8gHz rx built in.
At $249 they are looking better all the time. May be My next set to get.
That is if you don't mind looking more geekie than with the fatsharks LOL

Last edited:
Yea the headplays are actualy kind of cool, they are very close in design to the quanum goggles you can get from Hobby King which I have.
The head plays have a larger field of view than the quanums and from the reading I have done several of the FPV guys out there
tried them out and really did not want to let them go.
They, like the quanums are large but really are not as heavy as they might look.
I like my quanums but I see a set of headplays in the future.
I got into the quanums for less than 30 bucks and honestly cant complain other then the size.
I have astigmatism in both eyes and the Fatsharks to me are hard to focus, the screen in my quanums
pretty much keeps me seeing without any issues.
I started with the quanums only because of the price and the fact to see if FPV was for me and
I do not regret my decision.
Had the headplays been available at that time I would be in them today.
The design and layout is spot on.
There are several YouTube videos out there on the HeadPlays
go check them out and see for yourself

Last edited:
Top Bottom