Spektrum Fpv Signal Wire Question

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Most of my FC and RX plug in to each other. This new FC, Mamba 4in1 esc/fc, the RX is wired into the FC. OK. Red is pos. and Blk is neg. The grey wire on my spektrum FPV racing serial dual antenna receiver, where do I solder this wire too...PPM, sbus or ibus? I'm thinking PPM since my set up is Spektrum.

Tony

Staff member
So what worries me about that board and a spektrum Rx is that there is no 3.3v rail... If it were me, I would try to put it on one of the RX inputs, however some of the new spektrum Rx's have support for other protocols. But, that 3.3 missing is pretty much a stopping point for me.

And go figure, the one that you have doesn't have a diagram lol.

Tony

Staff member
Picture isn't quite large enough for me to read the lines. And yes, I have my glasses on lmao.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
There is a pad for 3.3v which I have the pos. soldered to. The neg. to the neg. pad and the signal wire has 4 places to solder to. Sbus, Ibus, ppm and something called RSSI. I do have the signal wire soldered to PPM at the moment. My RX is flashing but I can not bind it.

Tony

Staff member
Okay, cool. What I would do is just solder that signal wire where you think it should go, and connect the FC to the computer and see if it works. If not, try another port.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
DUDE...I got it to bind. Thanks for the help. Now to connect the tbs vtx so I can see. This 4" twig with 4s 1806/2700Kv motors should get up and go :).

Tony

Staff member
I need to get that new one that I have that is over a year old up in the air to test it out lol. I have a feeling it will be a screamer!

Top Bottom