Videos FPV on the Farm

Tasajara

Did a little flying around a farm Sunday...

[video=youtube_share;dNFZHgL3U1k]http://youtu.be/dNFZHgL3U1k[/video]

WyDiablo

That was one super video Tasajara and some really nice scenery. What kind of flight time do you get with the 3S 2200 battery and what kind of heli weight are you flying? That video looks super stable. I did a test flight with my new GoPro 3 black edition that I will post in the video section today. I was wondering what kind of video it would make and so far not bad at all and it was not in the protune mode. GoPro sent me a her3 back edition for screwing up my hero2 and I think that was super of them to do that because I was expecting another hero2 as a replacement.

danhampson

what a beautiful video, whats the music?

going to have a look at the site the web site for the music i hadnt finished watching the video before i asked the question

Last edited:

Tasajara

That was one super video Tasajara and some really nice scenery. What kind of flight time do you get with the 3S 2200 battery and what kind of heli weight are you flying? That video looks super stable. I did a test flight with my new GoPro 3 black edition that I will post in the video section today. I was wondering what kind of video it would make and so far not bad at all and it was not in the protune mode. GoPro sent me a her3 back edition for screwing up my hero2 and I think that was super of them to do that because I was expecting another hero2 as a replacement.
I will get the weight later, I think I already posted it before somewhere... Flight times are 5 to 5.5 min
it was filmed with a GoPro Hero ... have not done a video on my IFrame with the GoPro 3 yet...

Top Bottom