Setups FPV Ground station items

Karubah

I will follow this thread. Can you do some build pics as you put it together. I am thinking about putting one of these together in a month or 2 s time.
Had my first FPV flight today. Just a bit of hovering in the garden. Will go down to the air field boxing day and try it out properly. Damn it feels weird the first time.

WyDiablo

Ok I redid the links and I think they will work now. I will try and do a build on the FPV Ground station when I get all the items together. But it will not be real soon still saving money for some stuff.

WyDiablo

Well the ground station is complete except for my rx and antenna that's on the way. I will mount the rx on the back side of the top lid because there isn't enough room inside the compact case. The rx will be carried in another case with my goggles and other supplies. Here's the case as it comes from RMRC.
View attachment 9647
View attachment 9648
View attachment 9649
I used a sheet of foam board to cut out a square to fit the lid and then cut out a square to fit the monitor shell.
View attachment 9650
View attachment 9651
View attachment 9652
View attachment 9653
I add a short piece of 1/2"x1/2" balsa wood to the left and right side of the lid. Then I place a strip of velcro on top of each piece of balsa wood and placed a strip on each side of the foam board.
View attachment 9654
View attachment 9655
View attachment 9656
View attachment 9657
And this is almost finished product. Still waiting on my A/V cables to connect the monitor and DVR.
View attachment 9658
View attachment 9659
And all of my flying and FPV gear fit neatly inside this roomy tote bag.
View attachment 9660

WyDiablo

Right now around here (Arkansas) the weather is pretty dang cold. I"m not a big fan of cold weather either so it needs to warm up a lot before I do any FPV lololol.

Top Bottom