Setups FPV Googles

WyDiablo

Going order my FPV starter package and it comes with the Predator googles. Are these googles as good as the Dominators?

Lee

They are the next ones down. Never used them but i think they have a slightly narrower FOV. You're gonna love it. I was flying FPV today :)

WyDiablo

I only heard that they had a wavy picture in the top of the google viewing area. Iam wondering if they have fixed the problem, but that was about the first part of the year.

Lee

Once you're in the zone flying, you don't really notice unless there is a real problem with the googles. I flew with the base model the other day, and didn't even think about the difference in quality.

WyDiablo

I sent an e-mail to FatShark and Readymaderc asking them about the wavy picture in the googles but have not heard anything yet

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
What's the price difference? $40/50? Just get the Dominators if your worried. I sure ready made will swap them out. They are great to deal with.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Man do yourself a faver and wait for the Dominators to come in. Shoulden't me too long. I ended up looking all over the place for them and found ome out in California and bought them there. TBM should have them too.

WyDiablo

Well when I order my FPV equipment. I"m going to tell my wife that you guys talked or forced me into the stuff lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tasajara

It's all good... Just go ahead and buy them... then she will just be mad for a while. But if you ask if you can buy them she will say no and you still want have the googles LOL

WyDiablo

Well this past Sunday morning the wife says "I just ordered you an early Christmas present" I says oh yea and then she says I ordered your pfv or where ever that stuff was that you were looking at the other day. pfv lmaooooo I says cool so then I went over to check out what she had ordered and I can say that she did real good. She ordered a starter kit that has.
Fatshark Predator Googles/with built in 200mW rx
600mW tx
Fatshark CCD Killer camera
And all the cables and batteries required

murankar

Staff member
I think that's south central Ohio. North of Columbus.

I am from north east Ohio. Just east of Cleveland.

Last edited:
Top Bottom