Forum Will Be Down This Weekend

Tony

Staff member
This is just a heads up for everyone. Because of the issues that we have been having, I"m going to shut the forum down this weekend, and do some work to it. As I have stated before, this forum could be down for up to 4 days, but I'm hoping it's only a matter of hours. The move is going to have to repopulate the DNS, and that is completely out of my control.

I hate that it's come down to this, but I have no other option at this time. These issues have gone on long enough and it's time to fix them. More than likely, I'm going to get up tomorrow morning, shut the forum down, and start the process. If all goes well, I will have the forum back up by tomorrow (Saturday) night. If all doesn't go well, then it could be mid week before it comes back up.

I can assure you, I will do all I can to get this forum up and running as fast as I can. I have other plans for the forum as well, but this one has jumped into the lead when it comes to priority. If I can get this done, or if I just hit a stopping point, I will do my best to finish up what I want to get done which you members have been asking for... MORE VIDEOS!!! It's been way too long and it's time that we put some out there.

Post up any comments or suggestions that you may have.

Barge

Good luck with it Tony, I will not be responsible for my actions whilst the Forum is down, aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks everyone. I will be posting updates on how it's going on the Rc-Help Facebook page. So if you want updates while you are getting the "server cannot be found" error, that is where to look. Just go to www.facebook.com/rchelp and like us on there.

I might even start up a phoenix and RF6.5 flight session to keep everyone posted depending on how it goes. If it's stressful as all hell, then there will not be a session. But if it's going smoothly, I will put them up. I do know that I'm going to be using both of my monitors on my computer on this change, so if I don't reply right away, just give me some time. I will respond.

Less than 12 hours until you guys have withdraws from RCH!!! lol. I will make it as fast as I can.

Top Bottom