Forum Themes Are Back

Tony

Staff member
I have just finished uploading the forum themes back to the forum. All of them should be there. Happy Stokke? hahaha. So far since the fresh install of the files for the forum, everything has been looking good. If you see anything that is missing or incorrect, let me know what theme you are using and where the issue is. You can link me to it and I will find it and fix it.

It goes without saying, but if you get any more redirects, let me know. If you do, then I'm going to have to wipe the themes off of the server completely and start over with one theme for the whole site. I know you guys like your blue, red, green and so on, but it's what we have to do to keep this a family friendly forum as I have always wanted it to be.

Thanks everyone for being patient with all of this. Hopefully it's over now.

RandyDSok

This isn't about something missing... but maybe a theme item overlooked ( if you didn't choose this color on purpose of course )

The notification text that you have on the green... this is the info you posted about the themes were removed with the exception of one... is currently ( on the green theme ) shown in an orange/red text font. I'd think, and this is only an opinion, that green would be a good match since it is the same as the subject lines... or a red like the new post icon if you are looking for something that stands out and is still matching a color already used in the theme elsewhere.

This was the first time I had seen a notification at all... or I would have mentioned it sooner as a suggestion.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Randy. The notifications are site wide, and are not put in per theme. I forgot about it since I had closed it out. And when I made it, it was on the fire theme that has orange (#FF6600) links. Just tried to match that. I will remove that notification as soon as I can. Hope everything else is working okay. Should be.

RandyDSok

I had assumed the notification was a site wide object... I was only mentioning the color in case you had overlooked that attribute in each theme since you mentioned having not seen all components of each theme... so I wasn't really trying to "keep you inline" ( since we know that isn't possible lol )... but just pointing out something you may have overlooked

Tony

Staff member
Cool deal. I think I"m about caught up on the forum and it wll be going away shortly. You can click the X to the right of it to close it out before I get there though lol.

Top Bottom