Forum Rules Update

Tony

Staff member
I have thought about this for some time, and I think it's time to lax a little bit on one of the rules. I figure if the news media can do it, then there is no reason why RCH can't do it too. After all, the videos are out there and people are going ot watch what they want.

Videos Containing Offensive Language
If you post a video that has questionable language in it or in the comments, please post "Graphic Language" "Offensive Language" or the like above the video or in the thread title.

No longer will we delete or move any videos that may have offensive language in them. However, if the language is construed as violent, illegal or the like, we will still delete the video and issue the proper action depending on the severity.

Just use your best judgment on this one guys. We all know that children get on here and read through the post and watch the videos, so if the video is dropping an F-Bomb every other word, might not want to post it. But again, as long as it's not violent, illegal or the like, we will allow the video to stay up.

If you have questions or comments, please post up.

Top Bottom