Forum Errors

Tony

Staff member
If anyone notices any errors while browsing the forum, please let me know where you were and what you were doing when the error came up. We just moved servers and we are trying to track down where the errors are originating from. Letting us know you received the error and where/what you were doing will help us out a lot. Thank you.

RandyDSok

The Store link doesn't work... it states "Sorry, Do not have access to the page"

eric posted this here Tony problem with store

I verified it happens in IE9, FF13 and Chrome... posted it here instead of erics thread since this seems to be the logical place to report it

RandyDSok

I hate it when that happens.. :D

And just for verification, Works in IE... and I'll assume it does in the others

Tony

Staff member
haha, gotta love being human and over looking things. What happened was I created a custom PHP page and before I took it live, I only published it to the admins. Well once I was done tweaking the page, I forgot to add permissions for the other usergroups. But it's fixed now.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
The store link used to open up a new window. Now it dosen't open a new window. Just the same window.

Tony

Staff member
The reason it opened a new window was because I could not get it to look right within the forum. After I figured it out, I just put it within the forum so all of the forum links in the header and footer are still there. Everything is integrated together.

Top Bottom