For sale missing Posts

Ken Jackson

Tony I have twice posted selling my IKon and two times I go into For Sale and its not there? Am I doing something wrong? It's not like I don't know how to post? First time I figured I must have forgot to save the post but I know I didn't do that twice.

Ken

Ikon is for sale $175 includes shipping in US only. Overseas shipping additional. Has 6 short flights max on it.

Tony

Staff member
No ossues with the forum that I am aware of. Try it again and make sure it posts. If that doesnt work, make the post in this section and I will move it.

Ken Jackson

What happened, Ken? I thought you were liking the Ikon.

I had bought a new helicopter from hobby king which turned out the be the biggest piece of crap ever. The torque tube was the biggest problem. So instead of putting any more money in that junk I decided I would only maintain one helicopter. My trex is the winner and I'm not about to take my 3GX off it just to see if I like the IKON better. If you've seen my videos with the reverse giant loops I do then you'll know why I totally trust the 3GX. The IKON can't be that good. What do you think Westy? Is it really better then the 3GX?

I'll trust his opinion, but not someone biased.

If Westy thinks its better maybe I'll try it. But since I broke up with my GF a couple months ago the reality of loosing her income has hit and I'd rather have the money.
Ken

The 3GX is solid and I totally trust it.

Last edited:

Ken Jackson

Here is my proof about the 3 GX. The high speed inverted passes are done hands free. The only thing I watch is the pitch. If I loose altitude the pitch is all I control on those passes. The backwards loops were not my best but I have been experimenting with a half or full twist at the top.

3GX rocks. I'm not exaggerating, hands free inverted. I'll film that next time I have someone with me.

Ken having fun felt relaxed - YouTube

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Have you tried making the posts again? Just wondering.

BTW, if I had the cash, I would be all over this deal sending you offers. I want to do a comparison video, adn the only gyro I need is the ikon. Good luck with teh sale.

BOKI

kenjack; Wish I could say thats me flying you looked like you are pretty good ! & Thanks for your video!

Ken Jackson

Have you tried making the posts again? Just wondering.

BTW, if I had the cash, I would be all over this deal sending you offers. I want to do a comparison video, adn the only gyro I need is the ikon. Good luck with teh sale.

I PM Westy and his opinion is that the IKON is more stable so I am going to put it on my best bird and try it. If I decide I don't want it, I'll work something out with you.

Ken

- - - Updated - - -

kenjack; Wish I could say thats me flying you looked like you are pretty good ! & Thanks for your video!

Thanks, how far are you from north west Indiana?
Ken

pvolcko

I agree, the Ikon is a solid unit, SL issues aside. I rate it more stable in hover and flight than the 7200BX. Piro and roll rates are consistent in all kinds of wind and flight conditions. Great flexibility in setup with the three setting banks. Only downside is you have to plug it into a computer to make adjustments (except tail gain, which can be controlled via Tx channel). SL is hit or miss with people here so far. Some, including myself, have had good luck with it so far. Others have had very bad luck with it. So that's a try at your own risk feature. But otherwise it is a fantastic FBL.

murankar

Staff member
I have seen only good things about this fbl unit.

If SL on this is that spotty then I would look at something more like the flight commander. Also with the blue tooth adapter programing has been made easier. All you need now is an iPhone or android based product. So the laptop is moot point. For those without blue tooth then yes it can be a hindrance especially if you are not on windows.

Tony

Staff member
I will be moving this thread since it seems this has went to more of a gyro talk thread. Doesnt belong in the lounge.

Top Bottom