FONRA!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hi Guys! Every year the club I belong to has A meet this time of year. FONRA. Last year we got Rained out. This year the weather has been perfect! Hear is A Shot of me flying my P-512 yesterday. I have more in video form. Ill post it up next weekend after I process the video. Soon has the club postes the official pictures, I'll post up the link!

ResizedImage951342893028565.jpgResizedImage951342928531680.jpg

ResizedImage951342893028565.jpg

ResizedImage951342928531680.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Easy solution there Lee, create your own club. you have the flying skills needed to start something like this, so why not just do it?

Lee

Actually we do have a guy here that is setting up a club. We have a new sports hall being built, and when its finished, hes going to ask if we can use it for some indoor flying. Great for those windy days :D But as things go in Spain, it could be a long time yet before things are sorted out :)

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Everyone allways seams to have all these big ideas. When it come to acting on them it takes forever! LOL

Tony

Staff member
We may be creating a new club here because of some actions of the club I'm a member of. We will just have to see though.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well guys the official club pic get posted up today. Incase your wondering, the club photogrifer, who happens to be the safety director wasn't there on saterday. I wasn't there on Sunday so no pics of me! Hmmmmm

http://www.dc9mm.x10.mx/

Enjoy!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hi guys I finally put together a video of fonra! It's a little long but oh we'll. My GF ran out of battery power in the video cam so not much of me at the end. Oh well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom