Other FlySky receiver quadcopter

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure I understand. The box of the cc3d is keeping you from wiring it properly? Can you elaborate on this a little more?

Touchoco

The plug is to far inside I think. The power output for the receiver isn't the only output which doesn't work. The ground doesn't work as well... The radio receiver still doesn't work. And when I check the voltage it doesn't make sense. I wired the esc output instead of the + output of the cc3d.
- 0V between the 5V output of the ESC and ground output
- 5 V between the esc output and the ground of the battery
- 0 V between the ground of the battery and the ground of the CC3D's output

Tony

Staff member
Hm... Is there any way you can take some really good photos of the wiring on the ESC's? I'm wondering if there isn't something that is over looked possibly.

Tony

Staff member
The main power wires are not connected to anything to connect to a power distribution board. How are you powering the ESC's? The large red and black wires have to have power from the battery.

Touchoco

They are connected to a distribution board below the frame.P1080352.jpg
On this picture the radio receiver is directy powered by one of the ESC's output (the ESC output disconnected from the CC3D to check the receiver is working).

P1080352.jpg

Tony

Staff member
So these wire ends, and their grounds are connected to a PDB and are all receiving power from the main battery?

P1070334.jpg

P1070334.jpg

Tony

Staff member
And the 3 wire servo plug (black, white and red) is connected to the Rx with the white wire closest to the Rx label?

Touchoco

I d'ont have any red-white and black wire :( Juste Brown-Yellow and red

- - - Updated - - -

The only red-black and white wire is out of the cc3d and going to the Rx receiver.

Tony

Staff member
Yes, that is the one that will feed power from the cc3d to the Rx. It's connected correctly?

Touchoco

I don't think so. I think the CC3D's box is keeping me from wiring this one correctly :(
I commanded a new CC3D without a box... I will see...
I hope this is the problem.

Tony

Staff member
This is proving to be pretty complicated. I have no idea what could be causing these issues. I feel we have been over every inch of this quad but nothing has helped. I'm not giving up, I'm just sayin'.

Touchoco

I get a second CC3D. It is powering the radio receiver this time !!! Now the problem is to use the transmitter setup wizard.
Even if the receiver is powered and linked the radio transmitter I still have a problem to go throught the setup.

1 - When I turn on and off the transmitter the receiver light is doing the same on-off.
2 - When I move the stick corresponding to the one moving on the setup -> the stick on the setup doesn't follow my moves.

Tony

Staff member
I read somewhere that you need to set your endpoints on the Tx to low 1000, high 2000 and set your trim tabs exactly at 1500 or directly in the middle. I have no idea where or how to do this as I have never had one of those Tx's before. Btu it should be in your manual for the Tx. ,

Touchoco

Ok I will try to settle this and to watch what I can find on youtube. There are plenty of videos up there ^^
Thank you again Tony :)

Top Bottom