1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Other Flysky Fsi10 Buddy Box Problem

Discussion in 'Transmitters & Receivers' started by stuart cann, May 12, 2019.

< Hobby King 2.4Ghz 6Ch Tx & Rx V2 (Mode 2) | Tx - Rx Connection Broken >
  1. stuart cann

stuart cann New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have set up my 2 Fs i10's as shown in instructions. I can use the Tutor Tx to operate the servos but when I hold switch E to pass control to the student the Tutor Tx is cut off but no control is passed to the student Tx. I am using a standard 2 wire Stereo cable and have tried 3 different types, Both transmitters are set to the same model and setup. I have tried reversing the roles of the Tx's by making the Student Tx into the Tutor and binding it to a different Tx. The same thing happens. I have Real Flight 8 and have used both Tx's on it without problem. The stereo port is used to connect to the system, so it must be working. The only thig I can think of is that Flysky reverse the connection on the Stereo cable, but then why would the stereo jack support the Realflight. connection?. I have contacted Flysky about the problem but going by past emails I have sent them I don't hold out much hope of a reply. Any ideas or experience would be appreciated. Also the Realflight connector is Mono. My next attempted fix would be to use a Mono cable between the 2 Tx's and also try Mono to Stereo adaptors with a Stereo cable. Have now tried a Mono cable and mono adaptors to stereo cable same result.Other people on the site seem to have had the same lack of response from Flysky Customer Servies when reporting problems ie nil response.

Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 10:33 AM

2. Stambo

Stambo Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Does this help, I know it's 2 different TXs but the master is an I10.

3. stuart cann

stuart cann New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for this . I have seen this video before and the Flysky is set as described. They just don't communicate with each other even though the settings are correct .

4. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Blog Posts:
    Soldier
    I believe you need a mono cable for it to work. I don't use flysky so I can't say for sure. All I can say is try a mono jack.

5. stuart cann

stuart cann New Member

Blog Posts:
    Tried a Mono cable,no joy

6. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Blog Posts:
    Soldier
    If it works in the sim I would believe it works. There has to be a setting that's off. Unfortunately I don't don't know those radios so I can't be of much help.

7. stuart cann

stuart cann New Member

Blog Posts:
    Set up to flysky instructions and have tried every combination of settings I can think of.

< Hobby King 2.4Ghz 6Ch Tx & Rx V2 (Mode 2) | Tx - Rx Connection Broken >