Other Flysky fs-t6 binding compatibilities

kratata

I'm looking to build a tinywhoop using the Eachine Beecore F3_EVO_Brushed ACRO Flight Control Board, since it's the only one that states its compatibility with flysky transmitters. But after further inspection it only states compatibility with the newer flysky fs-i6, but nothing of the fs-t6, which is what I have. I'm a newbee and have no idea how to tell if it will bind besides buying it and trying. I noticed in the manual for the Beecore board it said to go into Rx setup and select AFHDS mode for the fs-i6 (don't know what that is). I couldn't find that option in my fs-t6 but I don't know where to look or what it is. I don't wanna have to use those tiny little toy controllers. Thanks guys.

Tony

Staff member
That is the same board that I have coming for my little E010. I tried searching if they were compatible and I couldn't find any information at all on if the two are compatible. Free bump for you in hopes that someone on here knows if they are or not. ,

kratata

After scrolling through countless reviews I found that a few people had binded no problem with the fs-t6. I don't know if you saw but the Boldclash F-01 5.8GHz camera was recently released and is smaller, lighter, and cheaper! Compared to say the FX798T. Quick question, do you know if the BeeCore requires a Y harness for the camera and battery? I couldn't find a diagram or video showing solder points for the camera.

Tony

Staff member
As long as the camera can withstand the main battery voltage like it can on the QX series of quads, then you just solder it directly to the board where the main power leads solder on to.

When I get my board, I will have a complete video on how to install it, the camera and how to set it up for the E010.

Oldensly

I am in trouble again! I can't stay out of it! I just got a FPV CCD Mini Camera 700TVL and I am at a loss as to how to hook it up. I am using my Fly Sky 6 channel receiver in the plane. The way I fly, I could make watchers very ill!

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure what you are having issues with. The FPV and the Tx/Rx system are completely separate. Just run the camera into a VTx which should have its own power but you can use the same power as the quad if too small, then have a VRx on the ground with some kind of monitor.

Top Bottom