FlyinHiBri

FlyinHiBri

Well i hope to fly hi, but after many years of building mini, 450s and 600 electric and nitros for other people, I have only flew a few times! OMG I know but I am a great builder and now I intend on learning to to the vertical heli dance with the new FBL units. I bought 3 but it was while I sold my last 450 all CNC clone, I just could not help it. I got the 3GX version 4 and the sealed Align box came without the CD so I don't even have the software!
After watching hours of very amazing flyers like Toni Cordova, who is a great teacher if he'd slow down and listening to a few how to's from competent people from Align on youtube, who go too fast, assume things I dont know,that jump around too much, I found it amazing and refreshing that your help is going at just the speed I need, and are thorough and do the instructions in a great ordered fashion; YAAY and Thank You. I hope and feel confident through your help I will fly hi!!! Thanks you guys.
One of the 3gx vids yo made says that you also have the pc software I can download, can you help point me at that, so I will have it for the next video? thanks again, Bri

Tony

Staff member
Hey Bri, welcome to RCH. Sounds like you are getting setup and ready to fly. The 4.0 is great on the ground and in a hover, but you may see some tail issues. But some don't. I would try it. And yes, we do have a place where you cna download the different versions if you so feel like it. I do have a video on how to update your 3GX to different versions. It's all the same process.

If you click on the link below, you will see the download page as well as all of the other 3GX pages. In teh download page you will see the links for the software. Hope this helps and welcome to RCH once again.

:welcome1:

Rc-Help - 3GX How-To

FlyinHiBri

THanks for the warm welcome.THANKS!!! SO not only am I about finished with the VWinRC new design DFC Chinese clone, which is really nice, I broke down and bought a 450L Dominator with the 6s motor, but the stripped model. I also found a frustrated guy on ebay who gifted me an entire 450 v3 sport with a dfx head and found the reasons he crashed! but the parts are awesome and I needed them. I unfortunately was on ebay to sell my old 450 xl v2 clones, only to spend the cash i made, boo hoo but I cant help loving the whole thing.
ANyhow, I got all the you tube vids I need downloaded the upgrade software, ( I am running v4 and I hear tail issues, maybe, maybe not.) but please tell me, I bought an ESC the preferred one is the Align RCE-BL45X for the 1800KV motor but I bought the RCE-BL70 that works on the 500. I figured it may be a bit overkill but for ampre savings running cooler and having the punch, it will accomodate all the specs. It is not that much bigger, fits fine and may prolong component life. Any input about this decision I made? Please advise.

Top Bottom