Flying my Apprentice 15e one handed in Merrimack, NH

Dbell79

Flying my Apprentice 15e with my bud Ron.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/6Soj5ElqJa0?showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

- - - Updated - - -

That didn't work.

Dbell79

Thank you Tony! That's flying mode 3, one handed. I wouldn't have been able to do that, with out the amazing support within my club. You really can do anything you set your mind to!
Dave

Admiral

Nice flight, as Tony said not much room for error on that field.

How is your camera mounted? by the movement of the nose in the bottom of the picture it does not seem to be fixed, but it gives a great vibration free picture.

That was nice. I was wondering about the camera mount also. It looks like it is mounted on a gimbal. Sorry for my ignorance but how does one handed (mode 3) works? front/back is throttle, left/right aileron what about the tail?

Dbell79

Nice flight, as Tony said not much room for error on that field.

How is your camera mounted? by the movement of the nose in the bottom of the picture it does not seem to be fixed, but it gives a great vibration free picture.
It's mounted on the wing. Here's a pic, image.jpgimage.jpg
That's a GoPro quick mount held in by Velcro and rubber bands.

image.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I"m 99% sure that is a youtube corrected video. Look at the sun the first time he turns into it. The sun is moving as well. Just something that happens at the outer edges of the screen when you have youtube correct a shakey video. I do think this is one of the best corrected though, if in fact that is what it is.

Dbell79

That was nice. I was wondering about the camera mount also. It looks like it is mounted on a gimbal. Sorry for my ignorance but how does one handed (mode 3) works? front/back is throttle, left/right aileron what about the tail?
Mode 3 is right stick = throttle and rudder left stick = ailerons and evelator

Dbell79

He beat me to it lmao. Now, I'm 100% sure it's a youtube corrected video :biggrin1:

Yes, I pressed the button that says, correct a shaky video. I didn't know I was doing something wrong. I'm sorry, I won't post any more videos.

Tony

Staff member
Hey now, we love videos! They were thinking you were running a gimble and I was thinking you corrected the video in YouTube. Nothing against you bro, I assure you.

Admiral

Yes, I pressed the button that says, correct a shaky video. I didn't know I was doing something wrong. I'm sorry, I won't post any more videos.

Hey Dbell, we were commenting on the quality of the video, not that there was anything wrong with it, keep the videos coming.:yourock:

Top Bottom