Other Fly Sky IA6

Hi guy's i've flashed beta flight onto my cc3d. Going thru the setup process and all i can not get my transmitter to move anything in Cleanflight. Plz help Thanks so much.

Tony

Staff member
I believe you need to go in to the ports menu and set it up to the correct port and turn on serial for that port. What one will depend on what port you are plugged into.

Yea I was using port 3. But on the rx side of the cleanflight menu I used ppm rd but I not sure which ibus or sub to use. But I tried them all didn't get a connection.

Tony

Staff member
Unfortunately I don't have that Tx/Rx to do testing of my own. Hopefully there is someone in here that has that combo and can help out.

One thing to check, when you choose PPM or whatever, make sure in the ports tab that it is still showing the port open that you want to use. And also do a google search for "Fly Sky IA6 CC3D Betaflight Setup" and it may point you in the right direction. I do wish I could have been more help on this, I just have never tested with any of these kinds of Tx's before.

Well i found a partial fix. Mind you this is betaflight 2.9 version the last version with cc3d bootloader. So the fix is to use the RX _parallel_PWM. But i had to move around the connectors to get the right signal's and then it would only give me 4 channel's not 6. So i was like nah i'd just stop right here. So i guess i will need to buy a different Rx with Sbus or something b/c i for some reason cannot get the Rx serial to communicate with my Tx. And that's a 1st all the video's and such all say use Rx_serial. I'm not understanding. So i'm gonna load up the old libre pilot. and keep flying for now. Unless this ring's a bell.

Top Bottom