Other Fly Sky CT6B Transmitter Problems

cantyman

Hello Guys its been a while since I had a question so since Ive been away...I'd like to say to everyone I hope that Santa was good to everyone .....Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year.....:sentimental:

Ok I have a question ...I have a build that Im using a Fly Sky CT6B as the TX.....well what the issue is ...is that when I throttle up ...there is no motor responce at all.....what I did was follow the set up of the radio from a you tube video....I think I got it right...I have gone over it and I must be missing something ...everything else seems to be working ok....I will keep reviewing my setting ....rebinding etc....

My settup

HK 30A UBEC

TURNIGY H2218 3200KV

4 HXT900'S

HK 401B GYRO

3S 2400 MAH LIPO

IM THINNKING IM JUST TIRED AND NEED TO REVIEW MY SETTING LIKE I SAID....

But fellas I would really appreciate all the help I can get.....any ideas????

and one more thing you may be asking if the cyclic is responding when I throttle up....yes ....it is working......?????

again fellas I need input.....all help and suggestions will be appreciated....

THANKS IN ADVANCE

heli-maniac

check and see if there is a arming sequence for the esc also go in to the t6 config on your pc and check the tx settings and that every thing is working on the tx

cantyman

check and see if there is a arming sequence for the esc also go in to the t6 config on your pc and check the tx settings and that every thing is working on the tx

Yeah....I went into the TX settings several times....looks ok.....

As far as the esc....its pretty much set ...I used the program card to set ....

settings...

Lipo..

very soft start

no brake

protect type....reduce

batt protect...3.0v/65%

normal ...rotation..

timing...auto

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT....I'LL KEEP LOOKING

Tony

Staff member
Unfortunately, I dont' know anything about this Tx and the only thing I can think of is either your throttle curve is set to 0, your throttle hold is on, or you have the ESC plugged backwards. Hope you get it figured out soon.

murankar

Staff member
I have this TX/RX but never really used it since my accident with it. After I had my accidental spool up with it I shelved it and got the TH9X which has been a great radio for what it is. Although I did have that same issue and what I found out is that the ESC or TX (not sure which one) would not allow it to go into ID1 if the throttle was all the way down. I had to have the head rotating before flipping the switch. Try that and see if it works.

Westy

LEGEND
Try this....

RE bind your Rx and confirm you are in the correct idle position for your throttle channel (some radios have the throttle channel up for idle). you will soon know if it is wrong as the ESC will go into programming mode if it is in the full throttle position. Also make sure:

YOU DO NOT.... HAVE YOU THROTTLE HOLD ON DURING BINDING AND ESC PROGRAMMING. GO THROUGH THE ESC PROGRAMMING AGAIN .... and see how you go.

Hope this helps. Let me know

Cheers
Westy

Top Bottom