Videos Flight over the White horse

Stambo

Wow, no cracks?
I would be almost afraid to use that arm. :)

With the title of your post, I initially read it as "White House"
I was thinking how would you get away with that without being shot down or arrested.
Then I read it again. :)

Lee

Two arms bent and both as straight as a die again.
Soft aluminium has its benefits :)
Video is uploading now. Ready in a few minutes.

Tony

Staff member
For you and I both bro. Smoked my 306b, about to trash the ikon among many other things that have went wrong today... Watching now...

Tony

Staff member
That was really good till you lost power. Battery low, lose signal, what happened? I do think it's funny that the quad stuck in the ground and the other half just happened to land to see it there lol.

Lee

My vote is for signal lose.
If you look in the video, I was facing towards the white horse.
But when I lost signal, the quad was way off in the other direction, so my body was blocking the radio from it.
No worries. Its all back in working order already.
Back out tomorrow. I hope the weather is as good as today.

treff

Hi Lee, After watching this video I noticed a slight oscillation almost every second from your quad I think. You can see it in the tufts of grass. Not has silky smooth
as the few I have seen of you videos. probably my old eyes. I will have another look but when you approaching the horse quite definite. Cheers

Lee

It was blowing pretty hard Treff which probably caused some wobbles. And my camera wasn't strapped down very well either.
I'm waiting on the new motors and gimble, then i will strip this baby down and get it all ship shape again :D

treff

Cheers Lee looked great anyway, just not has smooth as your normal FPV vids. Yes hope the weather holds to get a bit of stick time in.

Tasajara

Nice video and cool spot to fly... I saw it on YouTube first, and when I read the title thought you had a new model that was called a White Horse.... :chuckles:

Last edited:
Top Bottom