Flight cancelled :(

Lee

This trip gets worse and worse. I will be so glad when we finally get home. Hope to fly tomorrow.

Tony

Staff member
Find the lounge, get a drink and just relax. I'm sure that is easier said than done though with Celia being sick. Good luck.

Lee

We were taken to a hotel last night. Arrived at 2am :(
Spent all today waiting for info on the flight, but it was a 4star all inclusive resort. We were given wrist bands, and went to town on the free food and drink :). We are now back in the airport waiting to hopefully get on the plane at 11.30pm
Celia missed a job interview in Spain today because of this. Grrrrrrrrr
But we are still smiling :D

Tony

Staff member
The whole "we are smiling" is what it's about. I'm sure the excuse "I was in mexico" is a pretty good one for an interview lol.

Lee

Well we are finally home :) Time to sleep and then full on looking for work ( and maybe a bit of flying) My helis are going rusty LOL :D

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Glad you and Celia made it home finally. I pray that everything go well your you guys from now on after all the hardships you have gone thru the last couple of mts.

Tony

Staff member
Wow, you made it back there a LOT faster than you made it to Mexico. Good luck to you both bro! Tell Celia that I hope she is feeling better quickly.

Lee

Thanks to you all for the great support. The fact that we are home is half the cure for Celia. I'm sure now we are back in the right climate for her, she will recover quickly.

Top Bottom