Flew scared yesterday, today I let me fear go

pvolcko

Looking good! Right up to the end.... Oy. That had to pucker you up a bit! :) Sounded like you ran into LVC. Glad you got it down in one piece.

Ken Jackson

Wanted to see who'd mention it first. You would have been one of my first guesses, lol. Yes I've been babying that battery all summer. The other one I have isn't great. Need to bite the bullet and get a couple new ones. Cool $100 dollar bill, though.

Not worth crashing over. Been tryng to squeeze too much out of them. Gonna cut some time off and use them less till I get a couple new 2650's

Ken

pvolcko

I almost bailed on it half way through. But figured "you never know" and thought I'd watch it all the way through. :)

I've got a Glacier 5300mAh 6S pack that is on its last leg. Can only get 3-3.5 minutes out of it before it sags too much. I think there is one cell that has gone bad. Has an IR just over double the others. Kind of surprised it is causing such a huge drop off in performance, but is what it is I suppose.

Ken Jackson

Yeah Lee that first ride back on the horse was a little rough, but after that I just fell back in were I left off.

Thanks again, Paul, Larry and Keith

Top Bottom