Fixed Wing to Helicopters!/A whole new world

Giby1

Hi Guys and Gals,
I'm Giby1 from Dubuque Iowa, USA, with ties to the UK.
Been in fixed wing for a number of years and decided to try helicopters.
A whole new mindset to learn and skills to work on.
At 67, its going to be a challenge.
Throttle Up!
Bill

murankar

Staff member
With the folks here it should not be to difficult. they got me flying and many others. just post lots of images and video so we cant help you out.

Morelight

Fearless Freep
Welcome Bill :welcome1: If you can fly a plane you can fly anything... or is it if you can fly a heli?? No matter, these guys & gals?? will have you covered thru the process.

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Welcome to the world of helicopters Bill. Age doesn't matter when it comes to these, it's just the will to want to achieve a goal. as stated, if you can fly planes, you are on the right track to flying helicopters. But, if you can fly helicopters, you can fly anything. There is just so much to learn with them, but half of that is already out of the way with the planes. If there is anything we can do to help out. just let us know. We will help in any way possible.

Lee

Welcome Bill.
I started with planes 20 odd years ago but only briefly. Now i'm a heli addict (with a couple of planes on the side) Anything you need, just shout.

Giby1

Thanks Tony, All help will be appriciated.
Bill
:welcome1:

Welcome to the world of helicopters Bill. Age doesn't matter when it comes to these, it's just the will to want to achieve a goal. as stated, if you can fly planes, you are on the right track to flying helicopters. But, if you can fly helicopters, you can fly anything. There is just so much to learn with them, but half of that is already out of the way with the planes. If there is anything we can do to help out. just let us know. We will help in any way possible.

Top Bottom