first timer

dalefn2

I have just purchased an E Flight MSR Heli and I am learning how to crash with quality. I am up to going around in a slow circle in the garage as the weather is not cooperating for outdoor flight.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Dale, welcome to the forum. The mSR is a GREAT first helicopter, I started on this helicopter as well, and it taught me more than any other heli. Just stick with it, don't treat it as a toy but rather a learning tool, and you will be flying figure 8's in no time. From there, you are looking at something like the mCP-X as your next helicopter.

As always, if you have any questions, we are here to help you out. Just post up!

:welcome1:

Tony

Staff member
Oh, and unless the wind is dead calm, this helicopter is almost impossible to fly outside. The mCP-X however will handle up to about 20mph winds when you are ready for it!

Lee

Welcome to the forum.
Another MSR lover here. It wasn't my first heli, but it should have been.

dalefn2

Trying to take it slow and easy, can't wait to get more space then the garage so I don't worry so much about running into things. Working on making a box and small circles.

Slobberdog

Welcome to the forum, great mind set slow and steady, before you know it, it will all snap into place.

Fly and have fun.

Tony

Staff member
If you are using the stock Tx, the trim should be where the center beep is. If using a different Tx, I just leave it in the middle and calibrate it per the instruction manual.

Top Bottom