First step of a french girl willing to make a quad

Touchoco

Hi. I'm a 22 french girl. I'm studying electrical and computer science ingineering. If someone was interrested in this field then he might see what i'm studiyng on my website : http://sabine-web.wix.com/info-elec-duo

I want and I need to build a quadrirotor as my first electronic device.
I have subcribed here because I've seen a wonderfull video about building a 250 quadcopter.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to RCH. If there is anything we can help with, just let us know. Andale sure to post pictures along the way.

:welcome1:

Touchoco

me.PNGP4110026.jpgP4240029.jpgP5280088.jpgP5300092.jpg

Done :) you've got all kind of pictures : my newly settled working place, some devices i dismount to get components, and a photo of me.

Thanks for your welcome and I will tell on the forum if i can't find something i need on internet.

me.PNG

P4110026.jpg

P4240029.jpg

P5280088.jpg

P5300092.jpg

Tony

Staff member
A girl after my own heart!!! And I thought My shop and desk was the only place that looked like that lol. And with a coffee thermos as well!!! Question is, is there coffee in there? Since you are in france, I'm thinking either Tea or soup, but coffee would be awesome!

trainrider06

Welcome Touchoco! I'm a heli guy myself although I do have a Blade NQX quad, but Tony and others that fiddle with the quads will be of great help to you! looks like your already over my head in the wiring department with all of those electrical projects you have going on. You should get great rewards when you finish your quad watching it float up into the air though!

Lee

Bonjour Touchoco
Bienvenue au forum :)
Si vous avez besoin de n'importe quelle aide, laissez-moi savent.
J'ai habité à Chamonix avant.

Top Bottom