first inverted flight on mcpx (first inverted ever! ) :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!

here you go... it was awesome flying it inverted. I was ok with the cyclics but the rudder was still messing with my head. I flew a couple more times after this ... ended up going too far as usual, and then cut the throttle and then, i landed on my main shaft.. broke it.. but it was fine.. cause i had a good tme flying! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

Well done Gabsi. When inverted just turn the rudder by looking at whats closest to you and turning it that way. So nose in, push right nose goes right. Tail in, push right tail goes right.
I don't know how you guys are breaking so many things , Booms Shafts etc. I've nailed mine so many times and broken NADA :D Now ive gone and said it. :D

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
here's another try... I broke something lee because i was too high and too far, so i had to slam throttle for safety reasons so that i t doesnt get stuck on someones roof. And it slammed itself on concrete too hard breaking the main shaft... and a link. Everything else was fine! :)

now this time in the following video, I did two hovers and got them back to right side up too successfully. here's the embed

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uDc118MK9_w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice going Gabs, the second attempt was much better, you just have to learn to keep the Heli in front of you, and not let it get away, behind yourself , other than that well done Bro!

Top Bottom