Videos First FPV Video Today

WyDiablo

Well guys this was my first attempt at FPV today. And it was scary as heli and a big time thrill at the same time. Not much actual FF but more like just trying to get my brain use to being in the pilot seat and not beig
able to actuallly see the whole picture like flying the T-rex's. My nerves are still whacky LOL. One hard thing is that when I start to land it seem like the hexa is moving backward kinda fast. But I was lucky as not to crash with the goggles so I waited until I had the goggles off that caused a tip over LOLOL. Lost orientation really bad lmaooooooooooooo. Well here's the video below and oh yea its ok to laugh cause I sure as heli did.

Sample 1 - YouTube

Derek

Nice job, WyDiablo!!! It looks like a spectacular effort and a very good time. I want FPV so terribly bad, lol

Tasajara

That was a great flight.... for a first one... Looked real good. I still don't land that smooth sometime, yours looked good.

WyDiablo

Well I think my landing on the video was pure luck. It scared the heck outa me when it looked as though it was moving backwards as I was landing LOLOL.

BOKI

Looked pretty good to me but it's probably harder than it looks! Merry Christmas! Never did it before though! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Top Bottom