450 first crash(trex 450 pro dfc)

junior10

i had my first crash yesterday, luckily i hit th as it was headed towards the grill. so i took it apart and i need; main shaft, feathering shaft, tail boom, bearing block bearings and main blades. not to bad but i'm having trouble finding good part #s for my dfc. i was hoping someone could hook me up with the right #s so i dont order the wrong parts. i have these part #s H45166 main shaft dfc, H45037 tail boom, H45021A feathering shaft. i cant find the bearing block brearing part#. I've looked in the manual but that really only shows how to assemble the heli with no good part #s. any help would be appreciated.

cml001

If you go to experience rc or heli direct you can browse the parts specific to which model you have.. There are also some upgrades that you will see as changes have been made.. Depending on which pro dfc u have.. Like the spindle and the dfc arm links.. U may want those instead of the older versions.. If that's what u had.. I'll check tonight when I get off work.. I've got a parts list of what's on mine..

junior10

thanks for the help, i used that bearing block # and found it on aligntrexstore, now if someone could tell me if one or these two feathering shafts would work i think that would do it. Feathering Shaft H45021A T-Rex 450 Pro / Sport or 450 Feathering Shaft H45H006XX

- - - Updated - - -

i got this heli in may of 2013, if that helps any.

cml001

Here are a few part numbers for ya... these are what im using on my PRO DFC. The yellow line items are new/upgrades by Align for the 450.. beefier(slightly).. the spindle and thrust are a must tho, the spindle doesn't step down, thus the bolts are larger.. big plus. The prices are pretty much the same. Hope this helps
1) FEATHERING SHAFT FOR F4-8 THRUST BEARING H45R006XX
2) F4-8 THRUST BEARING HS45R002XX

3) Align 450DFC Main Shaft H45166
4) Block Bearings 685ZZ x 4 (Φ5xΦ11x5mm) HS1028
5) MAIN ROTOR GRIP ARM INTEGRATED CONTROL LINK H45165A
6) LINKAGE ROD SET H45182A

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, ive found experience rc usually has the best prices.. and there shipping is pretty quick.

Top Bottom