First build- new member..."Hi!"

Hey everyone. I appreciate your forum. I found you through YouTube RC-help videos. I have been flying six channel electric 450 Align for about two years now. Started with the Air Hogs, of course, and went through fixed pitch Blade helis, then a Blade 400...then found this used Align 450 that has given me a lot of practice. Now I have the Align 450Pro DFC that I am still trying to get ready....please answer my help question in the forum, if you can....Happy flying!

-Larry-

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Thanks for joining up Larry. I have answered your question to an extent, and I have also moved your question into it's own thread to help out with future questions and searching. As always, any questions, just ask.

BOKI

Larry Vidal; Welcome to the site I'm sure the guy's here can help you out on your Trex 450 Pro DFC! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Thanks a bunch, Lee. I'm kinda' on my own in the north Georgia foothills. Closest clubs are about 75 to 100 miles away- closer to Atlanta.

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH, always ready to answer your questions. Unfortunately I know nothing of the fbl align stuff other than what I have read on here.

Once again welcome to RCH!

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY you have made the right choice here in joining up trust me we will get you going ....

Top Bottom