Finally, open area :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hope that everyone one had a safe and fun Labor day weekend :party:. I finally got my wife a reliable suv on Friday :cool-new:. Since she feels safe to drive, I finally got the chance to make it to the park by my house. We went to check it out and maybe get some flights in before the sun disappears. I had the chance to fly the 500 but not the 450 or X3. Next time I'll be more prepared to fly. It was nice to have some room to fly around :chuckles:for a change. I will be going back, hopefully once a week. Sorry but the video is a bout 6 1/2 mins. long but I don't know how to edit yet :redface:. The field I'm flying is an old softball field located in the back of the park. Hardly anyone goes there since they have new state of the art softball/baseball field in the front of the park where everyone goes. Nice place to go if you don't want to be bother by others. MVI 0578 - YouTube

trainrider06

Haha! Happy for ya man! I bet it felt like someone just unchained your heli and it was free HuH?
Great job! Looked good to see that baby air out!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Rodney and PGL. Man oh man, what a rush I was getting :dizzy:. It's fun as hell in the back yard to diddle daddle but like PGL said, prisoner set free when I was in that field :party:. I can't wait to go back and have all three helis going and more time to fly/record. So far a good start to Sept. Wife happy with vehicle :cool-new: and I'm happy to get out and fly in a real area :chuckles:.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Now go buy the other Gaui I just put up for sale!!

Yeah right! :nutkick: I can't afford to pay attention right now :emono:. If anything, later on down the road after my funds climb back up :help: I would like to get a hold of that X3L Gaui has :cool-new:

Top Bottom