450 finally done with the rebuild

stokke

Wasn't aware you crashed? Anyways, good to see you're back in the game Matthias.

murankar

Staff member
Stokke: i put it in about 5 months ago. Its taken me this long to get all the stuff to fix it.

The green was a second choice to orange. I had a hard time finding a canopy that I liked. I also was looking at another green canopy that, after research; became the popular style. I had to be different. One thing I would love to see is green skids. Have not found those yet.

I will be doing another write up shortly on fusuno. I am impressed to some degree but disappointed at the same time. More on that later.

Thank you.

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
I have gorilla now. I have not been able to find green. Found orange and yellow though. I can fit any t-rex 450 pro one piece skid on it.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

murankar

Staff member
Ok today I made some progress with the tuning part. I increased the gains for roll and pitch from stock to 60. After two packs doing pitch pumps I did not see any shake in the heli. Now it does not feel so lethargic on the pumps. I then increased the yaw gain from 35 to 45. My tx hh gain is at 65. After doing some piros I did not see and wagging in the tail.

Now I still have a slight clockwise drift while in hh mode. I have repositioned the tail servo many times and also changed the length of the push rod. I have yet to get the drift gone. I forgot, I also played with the trims in the gyro still nothing. I did all my tail setup while in rate mode.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom