450 Finally almost a year later

murankar

Staff member
I have been stressed out with everything going on. My dad is fine just a case of vertigo and a few things between me and the wife. Anyhow I had to spend some money, had to just need to get something new. I had some money sitting in paypal and I have had some holiday money in my pocket. Now I need to deposit some money but here is what might be here in a few months:

ebay.jpg

ebay.jpg

pvolcko

Nice. Glad things with your dad turned out good. Xokia uses the KST servos and likes them quite a bit.

murankar

Staff member
Jessie has tham as well and really loves them. Jessie just sowed me there break away servo arms from KST just for these servos. $24 for a set of three CNC aluminum arms. Gartt Rc has one set left.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I have been stressed out with everything going on. My dad is fine just a case of vertigo and a few things between me and the wife. Anyhow I had to spend some money, had to just need to get something new. I had some money sitting in paypal and I have had some holiday money in my pocket. Now I need to deposit some money but here is what might be here in a few months:

View attachment 13736

Hey murankar, i really think you will like those servos. Those are the ones that i have on my Gaui X3 and I"M very pleased with them. I think you might be pleased also once you have the chance to try them out. Good luck and enjoy.

murankar

Staff member
Thank you. It seems like a lot of X3 kits have these servos. I am still on the fence as to using the 515mg for the tail or just get another 215mg. I have heard that the 215mg works great as a tail servo.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you. It seems like a lot of X3 kits have these servos. I am still on the fence as to using the 515mg for the tail or just get another 215mg. I have heard that the 215mg works great as a tail servo.

Your welcome. I have 215mg on my tail servo also and it's fast enough for me. For the price of the 515mg, I'll stick to the 215mg for the time being, but that just my opinion and you know how the old saying goes. All yeah, thanks for the Gaui X3 video you made. It help me a lot when it came to building my heli. I'll post some pics after this weekend of flying. Last weekend she flew marvelous. Good luck on your decision making.

murankar

Staff member
Again thank you on the kind words. I hope to get the tail stuff soon. I have a spare boom to build and I need to lube all the bearings before spring.

Getting close to fly time. I can taste it.

murankar

Staff member
The servos made it to chicago today. I think I should have them by the weeks end. Ill be off for a week starting Friday so this will be a fun break time.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
The servos made it to chicago today. I think I should have them by the weeks end. Ill be off for a week starting Friday so this will be a fun break time.

Hey murankar, i have the same servos on my Gaui and i love them. I wish the best of luck with them.

murankar

Staff member
Yes its been a long time coming. It will soon come to an end hopefully by the weeks end. Right now the weather is sucking big time. Its just to cold to fly I miss being in Texas, at least there you could still fly in the winter here not so much. Cant wait to use my new rcloger digital pitch guage.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, it's going to be close to 70 here tomorrow. I was able to fly Saturday and had a little fun. Sometimes it's nice flying down here. Then there's the summers... ugh lol.

murankar

Staff member
to cold to fly. I just got the servos and still need to do the setup of the hobbywing hb800 (beastx). Oh now I have to find my charger so i charge my radio to do the setup.

Top Bottom