FFF Flips and Pyros TRex 500 working well

Ken Jackson

Yeah I know that feeling. My 450 PRO is going to be benched for a while. Took the metal gears out of all 3 cyclic servos. Ouch. Hey I'm planning on flying tomorrow in Griffith if your around. Thinking I'll show up around 9:30-10.
Ken

Ken Jackson

I have a couple of digital manuals. Let me see if I can pull those numbers though. The only thing I've had problems with is the front TT gear set it is very easy to order the wrong tooth count. Is your 500 modified or is it a PRO?

- - - Updated - - -

AGNH50G002XX Align Torque Tube Rear Drive Gear Set
AGNH50095A Align 500 Torque Tube
[AGNH50G003XX] Align 500 Front Gear Set (31T) This is the one that fits mine.

AGNH50082B Align 500PRO Metal Tail Pitch Assembly
AGNH50119A Align 500PRO Metal Tail Rotor Holder

This one doesn't work on mine... I don't have a 500 PRO AGNH50G001XX Align 500PRO M0.6 Torque Tube Front Drive Gear Set (36T)
Count the teeth on yours, if you need the 36T I have 2 sets of them you can have. I ordered them by mistake, twice.
Ken

wolfman76

I am looking to get the black gears front n rear but I have seen 2 different sizes for the front ones I believe m.06 31T and 36T mine is just a regular I think I will have to count the teeth for sure

wolfman76

I have ordered the rear black set new tail unit like yours orange landing struts gold skid pipes orange tail blades just need front set I think now

wolfman76

I will when I get home tonight at mother in laws right now but probably be my luck it will be 31 lol... I am counting the actual round gear the one that touches the auto gear right?

Top Bottom