1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Hey Guest, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Trucks Ferret Chaser Or Vica Versa

Discussion in 'Cars, Trucks, Boats' started by D.O.G., Jan 6, 2018.

1. D.O.G.

D.O.G. Well-Known Member Goblin 380 Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Disable
    Hey there. A while back Tony recommended this quad FuriBee F36 Mini RC Drone - RTF STANDARD VERSION-$11.99 Online Shopping| GearBest.com for indoor goofing around flying. My ferret loves to chase it but I'm afraid that the props could and will hurt him :(. I have a few small FPV cameras laying around and decided to purchase and install one of the cameras in this 1/28 RC28T 2WD Race Truck RTR | HorizonHobby so the ferret can chase that instead without getting hurt :).

2. D.O.G.

D.O.G. Well-Known Member Goblin 380 Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Disable
    I received my 1/28th truck today and here's a before pic. IMG_2343.JPG and here's the after pics :) IMG_2345.JPG

3. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Man that paint scheme brings back some old memories of when it was first introduced on the 1/10th scale stadium trucks. What a blast I had with that thing, wish I still had it. I do still have the original tub, just nothing else lmao.