600 Fed-up with Align.

Dirk

No, not the heli, but rather the lack thereof. I've been waiting over a month now for a Trex 550. No stock anywhere.

After much deliberation and internet searching, I ordered a KDS 550 DFC. It comes with all the servos, bec etc. The best thing is that the combo comes with the Ikon fbl gyro. I also purchased 4 6s 5000mAh battery packs (ouch!!!) for the KDS. Luckily, I have the Revolectrix charger to scare the holy crap out of these batteries.

Our local heli champion flies exclusively with KDS helis now, so it can't be too bad. My online hobby shop also carry all the KDS spares.

I promise I will photograph the build!! LOL

If all goes well, my new heli should be on my doorstep tomorrow.

Tony

Staff member
Congrats on the purchase. I think you are the first person on the forum to get a KDE helicopter. Can't wait to see the build and maiden!

Dirk

You must see the KDS Agile 7.2. That is one bad-ass machine! Unfortunately out of my price range.

pvolcko

Congrats on the purchase. I think you are the first person on the forum to get a KDE helicopter. Can't wait to see the build and maiden!

Am I wrong or did you typo? KDE and KDS are two different brands and manufacturers, right?

Tony

Staff member
Yup, mistype lol. It happens when I first wake up. Wait, it happens if I'm still breathing lmao. My bad.

Lee

Oooo I thought you were gonna say you had one of the new Agile 5.5s
Look forward to the build Dirk.

attachment.php

xokia

I can get from overseas, but it is too expensive.
Aahhh I didn't realize you were outside the US. I had one on order from an overseas supplier also. I guess the 550 is so popular that is a 60-90 day wait from align. I canceled my order from the overseas supplier and purchased from the trex store. It cost me a couple hundred extra but I get to fly it now.

Top Bottom