Feathering Shaft

Adam

So i was gonna replace my feathering shaft today lol. Thanks to xheli i have the wrong size for my e razor. the part listed in spare parts and blueprint for feathering shaft is ERZ-0040 which is a 3mm feathering shaft I need a 4mm feathering shaft. So now i have 6 spare feathering shafts that i have no use for. i sent out a support ticket to xheli sales department lets see if they rectify this problem. At least my feathering shaft is not bent yet.

Tony

Staff member
Well that sucks lol. On a side note, if you have some blade off tracking, I would just adjust the grip links and bring those blades back in the same plane. Hope everything works out with xheli.

Lee

I had some 3mm feather shafts left over from an older 450. Used them to make a motor mount for a scratch build plane. You'll find a use for them somewhere Adam.

Adam

So of course with Xheli i emailed all aspects concerning this issue. I had ordered 4mm horizontal axias which looked exactly what i needed but not a single sales or support tech could email me an answer back. Well thank goodness i have brains to figure it out myself since it was the correct part. Bad thing is that now it is back together i cant fly cause its like 5 degrees outside and that just doesn't sound like fun today lol.

Tony

Staff member
lmao, it's about 30 here with a chance of snow/sleet/freezing rain all day. yeah, this week is going to SUCK! lol. Glad your feathering shafts you had worked though.

Adam

Yup those were the right ones. I just wished it would of been explained a little better. But now that you explained it that way it makes alot more sense cause i was wondering why they were there in the first place.

heli-maniac

you think Exheli would have done a better job on the page and put the 4mm ones buy the metal head parts and the 3 mm ones at the top of the page with the plastic parts but why do something smart like that :banghead::smashfreakB:

Top Bottom