Setups Fatshark Goggles

Tasajara

Doing good Derek.... I will get a 600mW Cricket when they get it in stock... Thinking of building a Krieger, right now My favorite quad in my XHover MXP230 Elite V2 Carbon Fiber

BTW Headed to the F3Expo this friday can't wait to see the top FPV pilots Race and do FreeStyle. They a have a 100 lap Quad Race on friday called ThunderDrone 500

Last edited by a moderator:

Derek

Dude!!! That ThunderDrone looks amazing!!! That will be a hell of a lot of fun! A friend of mine has that Kreiger and loves it. It's wicked fast!!! I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on the Cricket when you can get one. I crashed my last quad, beyond repair, so I scratch built another quad and I have to say that I'm just disappointed with how the final frame result came out. It's more flimsy than I thought it would be. I'm gonna strip the electronics from the quad frame and put the FPV on a plane for now until I decide on a new quad frame. I'm just gonna buy a new quad frame when I decide on one. Not sure if I want a ZMR or something a bit more elaborate.

Top Bottom