Setups Fatshark battery charger

WyDiablo

Hey guys I have a Triton EQ charger and it does not have any connectors the will fit the fat shark battery plug. And it will not charge by using the balance plug. so how do you guys charge your goggle batteries?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I forgot the pic
SAM_2715.jpg

SAM_2715.jpg

WyDiablo

Its ok guys I broke down and spliced the battery wire and made a connection to charge the battery and the fat shark plugs into the plug that I made to charge the battery.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
That's the charger I bought. But I also bought a plug to make a charger lead for my other charger. Haven't done it yet though.

WyDiablo

Thanks again Breeze for the help last nite

- - - Updated - - -

I have already tried out the FPV system here in the house and its not that bad. That 420TVL camera just barely makes the grade, Gonna get the GoPro cable I think and just use my gopro. It will also give my live fee right?

Tony

Staff member
Remember the camera you are looking through has a better "low light" vision than the gopro. So if storm clouds are over head or it starts getting dark, you will still be able to see, but the gopro video will not be that great. This is on the first gopro, not sure on the second or third gen.

Lee

With that kit, you should have received an adaptor to charge the battery. Its a XT60 connect to female plug for the battery connection.
You can see it in this picture.
28342P3(1).jpg

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ya your right Lee. I got one either with my charger, or one of the other components I bought. Now that you mention it. I did not know I was getting it. It come with the battery now that I'm thinking about it. I bought a plug to make my own adapter but did not need it cause I got one with the battery.

WyDiablo

The piece in the picture that's black and yellow is called a battery discharger plug in the manual. I did not think that I could use it to charge my battery<<<<<Dumbass.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
That's what it's for. Plug it into your charger and plug in the balencer lead into the charger walla!

WyDiablo

Well I have already redone the connect. I split the battery wire and made my own connection to charge the battery.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I hope that it will be comforatbul to where like that. It gets tucked in the head strap to hold it there while your whereing the goggles!

Top Bottom