Videos Fall Color FPV video with my xRotor IFrame quad

Tasajara

Got some fall colors in this video.... Just wish I had noticed the smudge on my lens... Also had big cloud above that killed the brightness on the gopro.
Guess it is time to save up for the GoPro 3 and get bright better looking videos

Anyway here is the video...

Last edited by a moderator:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Video looks ok Criag. Lol. Raining like he'll here. Looks like a week long event. Hmmmm. Oh well no flying for the forseeabull future!

Tasajara

Thanks

Looks like it could rain here too... That was why I took off work Fri to fly, because the weekend was going to suck..

Lee

Been Raining here all week. Really bad floods. But tomorrow is clear in the morning, so hope to fly for the first time in two weeks.
Nice video Craig.

Tasajara

Well we have sunny skies BUT.... it is 57° with 20mph wind gust... I can fly in the wind but the cool weather don't make it fun...

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well we have sunny skies BUT.... it is 57° with 20mph wind gust... I can fly in the wind but the cool weather don't make it fun...

Hell, 57 is warm around here this time of year! Lol. Steady rain and mid 40's since yesterday. They are predicting 70 mph winds Tuesday! Hmmmm

Top Bottom